Tuesday, my group and I met at the convergence center to finalize some details and to hash out a script for our show. We got along well and we were able to get a lot of work done while still having fun. We created a skeleton script that we recorded off of and added some sound effects to it. I set up a group Google doc for our script that we would all be able to work on and before our meeting on Thursday we’d add to it. Thursday, we plan on finishing up our radio show with the completed script.
However, we weren’t able to meet again on Thursday and we all couldn’t meet Friday because I’d be at home for Spring Break. So, we decided to record our lines separately and then compile them all together with our sound effects to make the show. I finished the script and recorded my lines. Then, I sent them the track and they got to work. A few hours later, I received an email saying that the show was finished and I eagerly went to listen to it in our shared Google folder. I was amazed at how good it sounded together and Jonathan did an amazing job cutting everything into one track. The final version was so much better than I expected and I’m proud of my group members for all of the work they had done to put this together. It was a pleasure working with them and it made the project a whole lot easier.